General terms and conditions for tasting room and arrangements
Artikel 1 – Visiting conditions
- The start and end time of a package will be recorded in the reservation confirmation. If an Arrangement or Activity needs to be adjusted because a participant or group of participants does not arrive on time, the end time in connection with the planning of the Brouwhoeve will be maintained. De Brouwhoeve is not liable for any damage if the Activity or Package cannot take place because a participant or group of participants is not present at the agreed starting time.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Tasting Room and all buildings on the grounds of the Brouwhoeve are not allowed during the excursion.
- Dress-up parties are not allowed in the Tasting Room and during the excursion.
- Filming is not allowed during the excursion.
- During the excursion, the visitor must behave in accordance with the legal standards, in particular with regard to public order, good morals and the rules of decency that apply with regard to the nature of the activity visited. The visitor is also obliged to follow the instructions given by the staff of Brouwhoeve.
- A visitor who makes a reservation for others, commits himself to impose the obligations for a visitor from these visiting conditions also on others.
Dogs and other (domestic) animals are not allowed on the grounds and buildings of the Brouwhoeve because of the hygiene in the brewery.
Disabled people, unfortunately the Brouwhoeve is not accessible to them. Persons under the age of 18 are also not allowed on the Brouwhoeve.
1.3 Alcohol consumption
- Alcoholic beverages only for persons aged 18 years and over.
- Identity card mandatory
Parents or supervisors of children are at all times responsible for and accountable for the behaviour of the children they bring with them. Teachers and supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for the behaviour of their supervised group members.
The Tasting Room of Brouwhoeve is entitled to change its prices.
Artikel 2 – Payment and cancellation conditions for excursions
Payment is only made by prepayment via iDeal, Visa or MasterCard.
2.2 Cancellation policy
If a package is cancelled and has already been paid for, we offer a voucher. This voucher will be sent by e-mail and can be used to pay the value of the already paid amount for an additional package online.
Artikel 3 – Website conditions
By visiting and using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not use this website. This website is only intended for visitors over the age of 18. You hereby declare that you are 18 years of age or older. This Brouwhoeve website is intended for personal use by private consumers.
Artikel 4 – Liability and property law
Brewery Brouwhoeve composes the content of this site with great care. However, brewery Brouwhoeve does not give any guarantees for the content of the information and its topicality and correctness. Brewery Brouwhoeve is not liable for any errors or inaccuracies that may occur or for the consequences of the use of the information provided. Brewery Brouwhoeve is not liable for information provided by third parties, including visitors, to brewery Brouwhoeve for inclusion on this website. Brewery Brouwhoeve is not liable for any damage caused by the unavailability or inaccessibility of the website and the use of the website, including incorrect data processing.
The content of this site is protected by copyright. These rights are owned by Brewery de Brouwhoeve. It is not permitted to copy this site or any part of it without written permission from De Brouwhoeve.
All brands on this site are the property of Brouwhoeve, unless otherwise indicated. Without written permission from Brouwhoeve, it is not permitted to use these brands.
This website might contain links to internet sites that are offered and managed by third parties, and over which Brouwhoeve has no control. The links do not imply, directly or indirectly, that Brouwhoeve has reviewed or approved the content of the sites managed by third parties or that there are associations or sponsorship relationships between Brouwhoeve and third parties, unless this is explicitly stated. Brouwhoeve is not responsible for and accepts no liability for the content or information of websites to which viewing via links on websites from or to Brouwhoeve has been made possible. The use of links is at your own risk.
If you enter data, you guarantee that the data are entered correctly. By entering personal data, you, as a customer, agree that the personal data will be stored in the customer administration. De Brouwhoeve takes great care with the handling of customer data. Your data will be used to execute the agreement and to make interesting and appropriate offers if required. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your permission, with due observance of the applicable laws and regulations. You have the right to inspect and correct your personal data. Please address any requests for access to or removal of your personal data to Brouwhoeve.
5.1 What is a cookie?