Brouwhoeve Pale Ale – 5 %
An all-rounder that rolls nicely on the tongue. This beer is brewed with passion and tastes like more. A fantastic taste bomb with a beautiful harmony of ingredients. Actually, there are no spectacular flavours in this beer, but rather a wonderful balance between the hoppy bitterness and the fresh fruity and pungent taste. The bitterness, however, is an honest one that you have to appreciate. But this bitterness gives the fruitiness and freshness a fair counterbalance so that it comes out much better. And then that indescribable sunny effect really a fantastic whole. This beer will make you happy and give you a satisfied sunny feeling.
- Brewed with pilsner malt and Cara.
- The hops we have used give a nice fruity character, Mosaic, Chinook and Christal.
- Alcoholpercentage: 5%
- Color: 8-22 EBC
- Bitterness: 20-40 EBU
- Fermentation: Top-fermenting
- Type Glass: Pint
- Serving temperature: 7 – 10 degrees Celsius
- Beer/food combinations: Grilled meat, mild cheddar, apple pie
There are no reviews yet.