This great beer combines the best of all worlds. Five special malts and three superior varieties of hops have been carefully selected. Malts used Pale Ale, Pilsner, Munich Chocolate B and Brown Malt. The malted barley and hops make for a rich, traditional porter. Hops used are, Goldings, Chinook and Columbus. The addition of all-natural pure forest fruits adds an exciting complexity to this easy-to-drink miracle. Lean back, relax and savour the taste!
– Roasted or grilled meat. The strong flavour of a porter is a good match for that. For example, try grilled steak with bacon. Porter beer is also delicious in a stew with meat.
– Oysters: It may sound unusual, but this is a very good combination. A classic even.
– Chocolate cake with raspberries: If you like making desserts, then this is one to lick off your fingers: chocolate cake with raspberries.
- Alcoholpercentage: 5,0%
- Color: 45 – EBC
- Bitterness: 20 – IBU
- Fermentation: Top-fermenting
- Glass: Pint, Shaker
- Serving temperature: 8-10 degrees Celsius
There are no reviews yet.